It's still a bit early yet but I wanted to share what's on offer this Christmas and holiday season from Smy Chutney. I like to think that the above images form a little Christmas tree, or perhaps a Christmas tree-trug. The garden trug hamper comes filled with all sorts of yummy items that will come in handy as a gift or for yourself this Christmas. They each contain:
- Smy Chutney preserves - 2 chutneys, 1 six-pepper jelly, 1 lemon curd and 1 jam (275g jars, early orders may add preferred flavours to their order)
- Smy Chutney homemade oatcakes - perfect for sampling the fine cheeses and preserves (100g)
- Smy Chutney homemade chocolate covered crystallised ginger - rich combination of flavours (125g)
- Smy Chutney homemade mincemeat shortbread - delicious shortbread biscuits made with Smy Chutney luxury mincemeat that offer an alternative to traditional mince pies (250g)
- Smy Chutney mixed-nuts roasted in six-pepper jelly - utterly morish combination of sweet, spicy and salty (125g)
- Smoked mozzarella from Abruzzo, Italy - delicious cheese that can be served as is or used in cooking (100g)
- Bocconcino di Langa cheese from Piedmont, Italy - gorgeous soft cheese (100g)
I had planned on filling them with champagne, wine and port but alas I discovered that I would need a licence to do so, so the boozy trugs will have to wait until next year.
Hampers are £50 plus shipping and postage and will be delivered from 19-21 December and the final order date is 10 December. Please email if you would prefer to have any hampers delivered at an earlier date or if you would prefer to collect from Central London.
Next up are the large gift boxes (£15) which come with three flavours of Smy Chutney in a lovely gift box. They were really popular last year and you can choose the flavours to suit yourself or the person you are buying for.