One of Smy Chutney’s favourite snacks is Welsh rarebit made with Smy Chutney rhubarb. It couldn’t be easier, all you need to do is:
1. Take a nice loaf of bread and slice as desired.
2. Lightly toast the bread under the grill until evenly browned.
3. Spread butter on your toast. You can use margarine but I believe in butter and I believe in using it liberally.
4. Take a tablespoon of Smy Chutney rhubarb and spread on the toast.
5. Then take a nice quality cheddar cheese, grate and spread evenly on top of the rhubarb chutney.
6. Place on a baking sheet on the top tray of an oven and cook under a medium to high grill until the cheese starts to bubble.
7. When cheese has begun to bubble, splash a dash of Worcester sauce on the toast and return to oven, being sure to keep an eye on it so that it does not burn.
8. When nice and golden brown, remove from oven and eat right away.
If you have any Smy Chutney recipe ideas please email email@example.com and remember...
It's not your chutney...it's Smy Chutney